Our commitment to
Thank you for helping people follow Jesus all over the world, no matter the cost through supporting Open Doors. Your gifts, prayers and impact give practical help as well as courage and strength to those who risk their everything as they live for Jesus.
Open Doors New Zealand Inc (“We”, “Us”, “Our”,“ODNZ”, “Open Doors”) recognises the importance of protecting your personal information. Your privacy is important to us and we want to manage your personal information in a respectful and responsible manner. We are committed to complying with The Privacy Act by the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner (see www.privacy.org.nz for more details). We will also comply with any laws introduced to strengthen protections for consumers’ privacy.
For trading/registration purposes, Open Doors New Zealand Incorporated is a registered charity in New Zealand CC24946.
The Privacy Act sets standards for the way we must deal with personal information by regulating:
- the way we collect your personal information;
- the way we use and disclose it;
- our data quality and security for storage of your personal information;
- any direct marketing we conduct;
- your right of access and correction of your personal information;
- how we handle any privacy complaints; and
- any international transfer of Information.